The Big Read

Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 07:09:12 EDT 2003

I don't think that anyone has posted about this yet. The BBC is doing another one of it's 'let's find the nation's favourite...'
This time they're looking for favourite books. http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/bigread/
Now whilst the site does say that there are rules against block voting, I don't think that letting the list know about this project counts as a block vote ;-)
(I mean surely this info has been disseminated amongst the JKR fan community?? And the list of 100 Greatest Britons certainly included some fan lead choices)

So what's your favourite? I'm torn between Howl and Fire & Hemlock

Rowena