Abhorsen discussion

Wed Apr 16 02:08:27 EDT 2003

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:39:00 -0400 (EDT), deborah wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
>|who really really doesn't want to make dinner tonight, but paid too much in
>|taxes to feel justified in eating out
>
>Hmph.  Because of the joys of preparing for Passover, I've spent the
>last two nights both preparing dinner *and* eating take-away.  Now I
>sit, waiting for my matzah balls, too tired even to watch Buffy.  Or
>think of an ObDWJ.

I'm too depressed to watch Buffy.  Plus I forgot to put the tape in and
missed the first fifteen minutes, so I'll have to scrounge from someone
else.  I've run out of ObDWJs and would have to drive across town to borrow
one.

Still no word from Amazon.com, and their time has just run out.  I will have
to write a scathing letter.

Melissa Proffitt
whine whine