Abhorsen discussion

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Apr 15 23:39:00 EDT 2003

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
|who really really doesn't want to make dinner tonight, but paid too much in
|taxes to feel justified in eating out

Hmph.  Because of the joys of preparing for Passover, I've spent the
last two nights both preparing dinner *and* eating take-away.  Now I
sit, waiting for my matzah balls, too tired even to watch Buffy.  Or
think of an ObDWJ.

-deborah, listening to the soundtrack to Brust's _The Gypsy_
deborah at suberic.net
--
"I'm a citizen, this is my president, and in this country it is
not only permissible to question our leaders, it is our