Abhorsen discussion

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Apr 15 18:36:24 EDT 2003

Hello y'all.

I love this list! In the last little while I have found at least 3 new
authors and a trivia site.
I love reading the discussions, even though I haven't read the books. In
fact, I am going to read Garth Nix now, even though I might never have
discovered him if it hadn't been for the list. I'm the sort of person who
doesn't mind reading spoilers - they don't spoil the story for me at all,
and they often whet my appetite for it.
Other authors whom I now love but would maybe never have come across if it
had not been for the list are Connie Wills and Lois McMaster Bujold.

So thank you all again, and keep up the discussions!

Regards
Elizabeth.