Dollmage

Kyla Tornheim kyla at merlin.sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Apr 15 09:02:40 EDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:56:39 -0400 (EDT), deborah wrote:
>
> >So whilst
> >I am still a Scarlet Harlot, I don't get a letter.
>
> I'm sure we can come up with a better costume than Hester Prynne.  I want to
> be a superhero too, but I'd be something boring like The Laundress.
> "Wringing out the stains of evil everywhere that clothing is worn!"  Ugh.

Ahahahahahaha. I decided yesterday at work (after having gotten in at a
rather appallingly late time that has become my regular time, to be
confronted with a computer problem that my boss had no idea how to solve,
only to solve it in five minutes to the sound of much gratitude) that I
would be Slacker Chick. "If she gets there in time (and she's not
distracted by her computer or a good book), she'll save you!"