Justifiable homicide?

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Tue Apr 15 06:13:39 EDT 2003

You *met* her???????

You lucky lad.

Unless she managed to infect you with the travel jinx, of course...

But I agree - Diana's books are difficult to escape. I'm still firmly
attached by the sticky filiaments of at least three of them.

Sallyo.

Chapter & Synopsis contest, closing soon. Details at
http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/1stchaptercontest.htm