It's here!

Megan Knight m.a.knight at ru.ac.za
Tue Apr 15 03:54:07 EDT 2003

THis is just plain NOT FAIR!!

just because I live on the arse end of an unfashionable continent, in a
small town with only one, pathetic bookstore, is that any reason to gloat
over the fact that I cannot get this book for probably six months?

I know, I could have ordered it online, and I probably will, but I feel like
sulking.

So there!

Megan