It's here!

Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Tue Apr 15 01:49:53 EDT 2003

Jenwa Hsung danced around singing:
>perhaps we could decide on a date to start the
>discussion to give everyone a reasonable chance to
>acquire and read -- maybe a week after the official
>publication date?  that would Tuesday April 22nd.

I'd appreciate it too.  I have a copy on order but I'm not sure when it
will actually manage to arrive.  I'd much rather be able to actively
participate in a list discussion about new DWJ..!

Denise DeGraf ~*~ http://www.sonic.net/mustang/moggy
"Happiness is something you have to go out and get.
It won't come to you, not in *this* world."
-- Diana Wynne Jones