It's here!

Jenwa Hsung jenwahsung at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 17:04:04 EDT 2003

--- M Elizabeth Parks <meparks at mtholyoke.edu> wrote:
> and my impatience has been rewarded. . . let the
> discussion begin!

please don't start yet!
it's not even the U.S. release date yet.  my copy has
shipped, but i don't have it yet.

perhaps we could decide on a date to start the
discussion to give everyone a reasonable chance to
acquire and read -- maybe a week after the official
publication date?  that would Tuesday April 22nd.
i'll likely be done a day after i get the book, but
not everyone has a schedule as flexible, and i think
erring on the side of safety is probably better.

--jenwa.