Justifiable homicide?

Tanaqui Weaver cen at caption.org
Mon Apr 14 13:49:26 EDT 2003

Dear Rohina:

no. kill me. you will require 8-10 grams of diamorphine and an infuser. I
already have access to lorazepam, diazepam, carbamazepine, chlorpromazine,
haloperidol, the one I gave back to the boss in the Botley Road pharmacy
this morning, &c &c.

Why should you kill me? Because I can inflict akasthisia, syncope,
constipation (oh, yeah, that's olanzepine, another one), dry mouth,
heart palpitations (thioradazine), excessive sweating, tremor, a form
of myopia, a form of glaucoma (msg) &c &c.

Oh, right, sorry, for SPOILERING. I can replicate Ven's sciatica any time
you like. There you go.

Weaver