Tithe

Jenwa Hsung jenwahsung at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 16:42:46 EDT 2003

--- Charles Butler
<hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk> wrote:
> Anyone come across a new book by Holly Black called
> 'Tithe'? From the blurb
> I read it's not quite a Tam Lin retelling, but it is
> faerie-related and -
> well, with a name like that, it can't be that far
> off. But I'd never heard
> of this author, who I think is American.

So I've been meaning to pick up a copy of this,
because I met the author at World Fantasy last year
and she was really nice -- *and* apparently Charles de
Lint was hand-selling the book to people at the
convention, which indicates to me that it might well
be good, or at least worth a shot.
However, I haven't quite managed to do this yet... if
anyone else has, I'd like to hear opinions...

--jenwa.