Venomous sheep

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Apr 9 12:54:13 EDT 2003

>If you want to see it*, Roman Polanski made a move of it back in the
>70s with a young Macbeth [Jon Finch] and a young Lady Macbeth
>[Francesca Annis].  You should be able to find it on tape ....

Oh not here too!  Please!  I just managed to bring myself to finish
watching that dratted film, and read some of the critical essays on
it (film and play) and am about to have to write a so**ing awful
essay on it.  You've no idea how scary it is to open up messages from
the DWJ list about Macbeth.  (Just wrote Macbath - as in the
blood-bath version?)

Hallie.