Favourite segues

Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 11:32:11 EDT 2003

I haven't cleared my backlog yet, but I couldn't hold back from this one.

Bettina:

>> Sorry. It's Philip, not Philipp. Probably as annoying as present tense ;-)

Not to worry.  I have very no objection to Philipp.  It's Phillip that really
gets to me.  And Phil.

> Filip (probabky miss spelled) is a common noun, isn't it? Is it French?

Do you mean Fillip?  Reference books not to hand, so I can't look up the origin,
but it doesn't look French to me.

(Talking of mis-spellings, do you mean mis-spelled?  and probably? :-) )

Philip.

PS I spent the whole of Monday afternoon reading The Merlin Conspiracy.  Whew!

prohibited.

Registered address:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.