Venomous sheep

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Apr 9 10:29:42 EDT 2003

Kyla Tornheim wrote:
> > Actually, I just had a reading spree: five books in four days. Dark
Lord,
> > Year of the Griffin, Time of the Ghost, Macbeth and Hexwood.
>
> So I read that list, thought, "Oooh, good list of books to read," and then
> thought, "Wait. One of these things is not like the others." :^)

I'd been putting it off for years. I thought if I slipped it into the middle
of a DWJ frenzy I might not notice.

Kathleen (whose previous experience of that play was almost entirely
courtesy of T. Pratchett)

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most
of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if
nothing had happened.
- W. Churchill
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au