got my merlin conspiracy!

Tue Apr 8 11:48:17 EDT 2003

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:01:31 +0000, christian nutt wrote:

>i'm at work, though, so i can't read it yet. it looks so nice and thick!
>(see me be hypocritical when it's DWJ.)
>
>i ordered from amazon.co.uk, so this won't make the rest of the US
>listmembers happy unless they're as insanely wasteful and impatient as i am.

Ah, to have discretionary income... :)  I'm trying to remember what other
book I opted for to save money on this, but I can't, so I was probably just
making a stab at frugality.

My US copy should be delivered in a week or so, possibly less.  If it
actually DOES arrive before the official US publication date, I'll be
impressed.

(I was a little surprised to discover that today is the 8th of April
already.  It's Jacob's birthday--feel free to wish him Menny Happy Returns
of the day.  He got the full set of Cowboy Bebop on DVD, so we're both
pretty happy already.)

Melissa Proffitt