Abhorsen discussion

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Apr 5 10:41:53 EST 2003

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003, Kyla Tornheim wrote:

> Oh, good! I was just going to ask Ros (as the only other person I
> could remember who said "wait! stop!") if she'd finished reading
> _Abhorsen_ too. And she has! If anyone on this list can think of
> any reason why we should not start our Abhorsen discussion, let
> him speak now (or, you know, soonish, 'cause it's the middle of
> the night in the US).

Can you hold it off a leetle bit longer? _Lirael_ and _Abhorsen_ are
at the top of my to-read pile. (And I've just finished re-reading
_Sabriel_, and was relieved to find that the major thing that had
bugged me on the first read was just me not paying attention.)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."