Merlin Conspiracy out early in the UK,

Abe Gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 4 22:41:11 EST 2003

Ven and everyone,

I picked up my copy from Julian of Slow Glass yesterday! I'm just finishing
off _Deep Secret_ (just wanted to refresh my memory about Nick, although I
know it's not necessary) and then I'll be starting it.

And I finished _Abhorsen_ and loved it, if anyone still wants to discuss
that now.

Hope the magic continues to work on your leg!

Ros