Dark Lord

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Apr 4 04:25:40 EST 2003

Kathleen:

>Was waiting at a second hand bookshop for the other members of a business
>meeting and found Dark Lord of Derkholm and Year of the Griffin! I'm already
>well into Dark Lord, enjoying it immensely and all the more for not having
>been able to properly read for months. I also ordered Deep Secret through
>the uni bookshop but that will take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive.

I *knew* I should have asked if anyone on the list hadn't read Howl,
Hexwood or Deep Secret and wanted to have it/them pass through their
hands.  On the other hand, Deep Secret is fantastic and you'll
definitely want a copy to keep. :-)  And congratulations on the
dissertation!

Anyway, now I'm offering:  if anyone hasn't read any of the above (or
hasn't read them in English and wants to), I've sent copies off
through Bookcrossing, and can add anyone on the list to receive them.

Hallie.