I found out something I didn't know before today....

Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 08:32:21 EST 2003

> He is, and he is the father of Carol Oneir (all one word, too)

Yes, the editors (? DWJ herself) removed the apostrophe from later appearances
of the story, but I believe it was in the original version.  I can't say for
sure because I have the story only in Stealer of Souls, where the apostrophe
doesn't appear.

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered address:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.