Favourite segues

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 21:45:53 EST 2003

I'd like to nominate a candidate for worst; ER
Eddison's "The worm ouroborus" (an otherwise excellent
book) where the fantasy world (mercury iirc) is
entered through a dream by a central character who is
completely forgotten after about 50 pages. An
achievement surely unique in literature.

Jon

--- Charles Butler