Favourite seques

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Tue Apr 1 21:02:42 EST 2003

I like the kind of segue (which I've only ever heard pronounced SEEG) where
perspective changes as a protagonist understands something for the first
time. Sometimes, in fantasy, this is accompanied by a change in "reality"...
for example, a girl who is prone to turning into a horse might suddenly
realise *why* she's doing it... hit that situation and do it... or fail to
do it... for the first time in a deliberate manner.

The w.i.p. I'm in at present is full of segues... and driving me nuts.

Sallyo.