Merlin Conspiracy out early in the UK

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Apr 1 14:21:38 EST 2003

>Well it does seem to be out a week early in the UK at least as I
>bought a copy yesterday!

It's been out in Ireland since last week too.  A copy has been
sitting *almost* untouched in my closet upstairs since Saturday.
(Cara's birthday present, in case it might seem that I've decided to
inflict some sort of literary torture on myself for no good reason.)
I phoned the book shop last week and was told they'd ordered 15
copies.  Pretty good for an expensive hardcover, with a paperback due
out next week!

Hallie.