OT Was anyone else in the uk awake?

Caleb W scalebw at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 16:49:21 EDT 2002

I slept through the earthquake - humph. I do have vague memories of the
previous one in North Wales, around 10 years ago or so, although it was less
noticable than feeling the Underground in London. I also have to put up with
the jets practising, also being near to a Welsh airbase, and I often confuse
the jets with thunder or vice versa.

Funnily, earthquakes are one of the few disasters I've never dreamed of.
I've been in tornadoes, drowned, been in collapsing buildings, Dalek
invasions and all sorts of other strange stuff in my dreams, but never an
earthquake..

Caleb W.