baby

Tue Sep 24 12:43:29 EDT 2002

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:32:30 -0500, Nat Case wrote:

>Ingrid and I are really happy to announce that Daniel Timothy
>Bachteler Case arrived last night at 10:08 pm, US Central Time. It
>was a long hard couple weeks, and we are both dog tired, but everyone
>is doing great.

Congratulations, Nat!  I've been thinking of your little family the last few
weeks and wondering how things were going.  It's good to hear that everyone
is well.  Have fun with your baby--once he starts being interactive, of
course--because someday he will begin talking and will use words like
"diarrhea" very loudly in public.  And to think I was anxious for my
youngest to start talking....

Best wishes,
Melissa Proffitt