OT Was anyone else in the uk awake?

Jendle jenny.preston at virgin.net
Mon Sep 23 17:15:55 EDT 2002

The first and only exciting thing ever to happen where I live, and I slept
through it.  Typical of my luck, that.

My violin teacher was really tired so she got confused and thought it was
her boiler gone mad, because they'd only just fixed it last month.  So first
thing this morning she phoned up and had a go at the people who'd fixed it.
She didn't realise there'd been an earthquake until later and now she's too
embarassed to phone back and apologise!

Otherwise, someone else said to remind him not to rely on me to wake him up
if there are T-Rexes about...ah, the price of being a heavy sleeper.

Jen
--
bored...
bored...