Howl fanart

Kale kaledann at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 23:46:21 EDT 2002

Well, since the Howl movie was mentioned, I did a
little surfing and came across this Howl fanpage.
Actually, I think the webmaster is a Studio Ghibli fan
who heard about Howl's Moving Castle and has been
enthusiastically putting up fanworks for it.  The
thing I find most interesting about this fanart is
that a couple of them look like something Ghibli would
design.  Look closely at the third and fourth rows of
thumbnails.  The ones done by Shiina Shiita (row 3,
1st pic, and row 4, second pic) look very
Ghibli-esque.

http://isweb36.infoseek.co.jp/play/mikoto4/jiburi/hauru.html

Kale