Hi again ;)

Anna-Leena Pyykönen annaleena at nerina.org
Tue Sep 17 18:12:48 EDT 2002

> Is anyone else buying DWJ books in other languages?

I *would* be buying them in Finnish, if they existed! Only four of
them have been translated, and three of those have been published a
decade ago. I'd love to buy her books in English too, if only I could
get my hands on those.

I used to love DWJ's books when I was younger and discovered them
again this summer. When a quick internet search revealed the fact
that she has written so much more than those few books I've been able
to read I was astonished. I subscribed to this list a week or two ago
and I've been lurking here hoping that some day I'll get to actually
read the books you guys are talking about...

Anna-Leena