new covers / intro

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Sep 16 14:38:14 EDT 2002

Margaret said...

> Hi, Sally! I don't know if I'm *the* Margaret Ball, but I did write
> Mathemagics

Well, you're *the* Margaret Ball in the sense that I, at least, have two or
three of your books on my shelves. <grin>  Please don't ask me what I
thought of them, though, because it's a few years since I last read them and
I can't remember!  (Hah.  That's what to read when I finish my current
re-read of "The Deed of Paksenarrion".)

> - I didn't realize any copies had made it to Australia

Can't say about Australia, but some made it to Ireland.

Welcome to the list, by the way!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
"What dreadful hot weather we have!  It keeps me in a continual state of
inelegance."
-Jane Austen