new covers

Thu Sep 12 12:10:14 EDT 2002

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:02:21 +1000, Sally Odgers wrote:

>> and had to run screaming for the hills, because Polly looks so intense I'm
>> afraid she's going to come after me in my sleep.  I will say nothing about
>> Tom.
>
>*Is* that Tom? He's about thirty years too old.

Remember the description from Polly's POV the first time she meets him?
This looks just as I imagined him, when I first read it, based on that
description.  If that were all you'd read of the book.... Besides, in
general it strikes me as exactly the kind of cover you get when the artist
has only read a snippet of the book.  Not that it's terrible artwork, just
not representative.

Melissa Proffitt