new covers

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 04:36:50 EDT 2002

Kathleen, quoting Sally:

>> *Is* that Tom? He's about thirty years too old.
>
> Writing with a wrinkled forehead: well, he is smoking a pipe. Hang on - did
> Tom smoke a pipe? I'm confused. *Someone* in *some* DWJ smoked a pipe, but I
> don't think it was Tom. Maybe it was. Help??? I remember being appreciative
> (whoever it was, wherever) because my father used to smoke a pipe and we'd
> sit on the steps and watch the smoke curling up.

The only pipe-smoker who springs to mind is Jack in Ogre Downstairs

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc, City Point, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited,  Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax           +44 (0) 2476 42 5432