new covers

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 12 04:08:47 EDT 2002

Sally wrote:
> *Is* that Tom? He's about thirty years too old.

Writing with a wrinkled forehead: well, he is smoking a pipe. Hang on - did
Tom smoke a pipe? I'm confused. *Someone* in *some* DWJ smoked a pipe, but I
don't think it was Tom. Maybe it was. Help??? I remember being appreciative
(whoever it was, wherever) because my father used to smoke a pipe and we'd
sit on the steps and watch the smoke curling up.
I'm incoherent,
apologies all round,
Kathleen.

Hve blásnautt er hjarta sem einskis saknar.
How destitute is a heart that misses nothing.
       - Ýmir, Einar Benediktsson
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au