new covers (F&H)

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 12 04:01:24 EDT 2002

Melissa wrote:
> also saw the US cover of the new _Fire and Hemlock_
> http://images.amazon.com/images/P/006447352X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
> and had to run screaming for the hills, because Polly looks so intense I'm
> afraid she's going to come after me in my sleep.  I will say nothing about
> Tom.

Oh no! I would never buy this book on the merits of the cover (and I've been
known to do that). Probably not even on recommendation. It looks like ghosts
and creaking doors and cheap ink on cheaper paper. Ugh.

Hve blásnautt er hjarta sem einskis saknar.
How destitute is a heart that misses nothing.
       - Ýmir, Einar Benediktsson
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au