new Deep Secret edition

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Wed Sep 11 06:08:35 EDT 2002

[US edition of Deep Secret]
>  You can take a look at the cover now at Amazon.com
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0765342472/qid=1
031721484/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/103-3457458-4754241?v=glance&s=books

I like the illustration, shame about the tagline.
I looked at the blurb for The Merlin Conspiracy on amazon.co.uk, and it
sounds interesting.

OT- I cracked and bought I Dare (finale of the Liaden series) for ?9 on
Friday, read it and walked around with a smile all weekend. Very satisfying,
with a nice- not twist exactly, but ending that's slightly different to
expectations. (Though they do seem to have a slight case of
must-pair-everybody-up). Now I have to reread them all and wait impatiently
for Balance of Trade, next year.

I shouldn't buy it when it comes out, though. We've got too many books
already, the house is full of the things. I keep thinking of Komarr, where
somone's library is confiscated, and it's a small cupboard full of
book-cubes. If only...
Jennifer
--
Book Collecting - "The One Who Dies With The Most Books Wins"
(Pat McMurray in _Obsessions #3_)