Missing centaur

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 03:53:58 EDT 2002

Let's get this list back on topic, shall we? ;-)

I was reading Deep Secret last week, and I'm a little puzzled.

The computer file that Rupert cracked claimed that Timos IX had two centaur
offspring, born a couple of years apart, on the world Lixos, i.e. Thalangia.  Of
these two, Rob was one, living chez Knarros.  Who was the other?

We are told that Rupert sent all three of Timos' surviving children to Babylon,
implying that the other centaur is dead.

Gram and Janine are only accused of having killed one centaur - presumably
Knarros - so how - and when - did the missing centaur cop it?

It looks like we're meant to assume that Kris is the other centaur prince until
it is revealed that Gram was actually Kris's father.

Anyone spotted any clues I've missed?

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Powergen UK plc Registered Office: City Point 1, Ropemaker Street , London EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970