Not so first notice

Ania theania at freeuk.com
Fri Sep 6 18:57:44 EDT 2002

Ah well, I might have known someone from this list will have got to it
first! Serves me right. Eating of hat postponed until I read it myself. The
book, not the hat.
Has anyone read the Pure Dead... series? It looks fun- I bought a copy for
my friend's son's 11th birthday, thinking that I can borrow it at some
point.
Ania