First notice

Ania theania at freeuk.com
Thu Sep 5 07:32:01 EDT 2002

Hi all,
Some weeks ago I bought a book which looks really promising, but I've been
too busy to read it (my thesis panic and other distractions). However, I saw
a copy in WH Smiths the other day, so no doubt someone will read it and tell
us all about it first, so I just wanted to get on the list record as the
person who mentioned it first! (Of course it may be perfectly awful and I'll
have to eat my hat...)
The book is The Haunting of Alaizabel Gray, by Chris Wooding.
It won the Nestle Smarties award in 2001.
Ania