Give me a towel!

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Wed Sep 4 10:54:00 EDT 2002

Ooo, I'm jealous.  The Brisbane Library books sales were great!  Children's
books 3 for a dollar!  And they throw out the most fabulous stuff!
Treasures I have found include several DWJ's, Antonia Forest's Runaway Home
(which I gave away) and the full illustrated version of Terry Pratchett's
Eric.  Plus there was a copy of Holes by Louis Sachar that was so new I was
still reading another copy that had only just come into the library!!

Kylie
(now in the USA.  Big wave to all DWJ fans here!)