superpowers

Ania theania at freeuk.com
Thu Oct 31 10:50:45 EST 2002

In Sandman (by Neil Gaiman, in the unlikely event that anyone does not
know), there is Fiddlers Green, who is a place in the dreamworld, but
becomes a person when Morpheus goes missing, and has a significant part in
the Doll's House storyline, as well as cropping up in other related comics
later. I am not elaborating to keep this spoiler-free. Anyway, not exactly a
ghost, but...
And if the ghost train qualifies, then what about the Flying Dutchman's
ship - or is that a prop, not an entity?
Ania