A POLITE QUERY

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 23:25:17 EST 2002

The range looks good, I don't think there is a single
book I've read although most of the authors are one I
like and would buy. I also liked the covers - they'd
at least make me look at the book. As for possible
titles, a few that occured seem, on checking, to be in
print, or recently so. However (and this is why I
posted to the list) there was a book (or two books
rather) mentioned on the list earlier this year. I
think someone said Neil Gaiman mentioned it on his
website, Sally (I think) had read it and I checked the
Library of Congress records, dates from the late '60s
early '70s. Anyway, whatever those books were, I'd
suggest them for inclusion.
One other author occurs to me, kenneth Morris who
wrote a couple of great books in the '30s which were
reprinted in the '70s but seem to be well and truely
out of print now. "The book of three dragons" and "the
fates of the princes of Dyfed" both deserve
reprinting. Part of 3 dragons is available here;

http://www.contemporarypoetry.com/dialect/morris/morrisdragonmain.htm

Jon Noble