superpowers

Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Oct 30 21:07:31 EST 2002

Extension on my thesis! And a thesis-related question for the list::
Does anyone know of any inanimate or at least, non-living objects which
return as ghosts in children's literature (or indeed, in any other
literature) - not as adjuncts/props to ghostly action (e.g. one might see a
phantom coach pull up and ghosts get out of it) but as a ghost in its own
right. Off the top of my head, I can't come up with any other than the
well-known figure of the ghost-train. Ideas?

Thanks,
Kathleen.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most
of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if
nothing had happened.
- W. Churchill
Kathleen Jennings
s368333 at student.uq.edu.au