If you're really bored...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Oct 30 13:40:25 EST 2002

Philip said...

> We've added another question, haven't we.
>
> 1A.  WHAT SORT OF HOUSE WOULD YOU BUILD THERE?

Well, I was going to renovate a Georgian house rather than building my
own...those renovations would include the construction of a proper library
with mahogany shelves and leather armchairs and a set of stairs-on-wheels to
get to the top shelves (and possibly a wrought-iron balcony/mezzanine
thingy, just for fun).  Bathrooms with decent-sized shower cubicles so I
don't bang my elbows every time I turn round in the shower (and I'm *not*
that tall or long-limbed!).  A kitchen with loads and loads of cupboards
(*why* do kitchens never have enough cupboard space?) and a gas hob and
electric oven and an *enormous* fridge/freezer and a dishwasher that
actually works.  My own study with my 'puter and reference books and sewing
machine and such.  And probably more stuff that I can't think of right now
because I have a horrible cold.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--