If you're really bored

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Oct 30 13:46:41 EST 2002

Joe said...

> 28.  DO YOU HAVE PETS?
> Not at present. Dorian, will you be looking for a kind home for one
> of your kittens?

Possibly...she had three this morning.  Assuming she doesn't manage to sit
on or lose them (which has happened to her previous litters)...I know of
someone who definitely wants one of them, and we want to keep one.  Which if
all goes well leaves one for you, unless I've forgotten someone!  Get back
to me early in the new year. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
(ps - I keep forgetting to tell you guys: if anyone here is reading my blog,
I moved it.  It's now at http://www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray/)
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net