Re If you're really bored

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Wed Oct 30 00:25:55 EST 2002

On Tuesday, October 29, 2002, at 07:58  PM, M Elizabeth Parks wrote:

> 16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
>
> 	Howl's Moving Castle.  Hexwood.  LoCC.  Everything else DWJ ever
> wrote.
>
> 	L.M. Montgomery's The Blue Castle.
>
> 	Tamora Pierce's Wild Magic series.
>
> 	The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass, Northern Lights.  In that
> order.
>
> 	The Monster at the End of this Book, by Grover.

I just bought this for my god-daughter. I can't tell you how much I
loved this book as a child (and still)! When I was regularly doing
storytimes this was one of the kids' favourites!

widdy

-----
Eight blunders of the world that lead to violence: wealth without work,
pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce
without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice,
politics without principle, and rights without responsibilities.
Mahatma and Arun Gandhi
-----
Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net