If you're really bored...

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 20:58:31 EST 2002

Our local council is seeking to protect the pocket of
urban bushland in which I live. The original draft
Local Environment Plan had zoned my land and much
nearby as "Environment protection", however there must
have some objections as we are now back to "rural
living" zoning. The area over the road from me, which
is still fairly high quality bushland has kept its
"Environment