New books - Sabriel

Emma Comerford s369161 at student.uq.edu.au
Tue Oct 29 19:22:10 EST 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 jstallcup at juno.com wrote:

> You could order it from Amazon.com...
>
> And if you can't do that, I'll be happy to box up a copy for you and send
> it off.  Just give me an address.  But I'll warn you, it does end halfway
> through the adventure, which I found disconcerting!

That was what I was going to suggest. I think I bought the large, nice
paperback for $16.95 (Australian dollars) brand new here in
Brisbane...even with shipping that would be less than waiting and buying
the hardback!

Also, I just want to say thanks to everyone for all the interesting
questionnaire answers...I'm finihsing my thesis, so haven't had time to
reply to it, but have found all of them a welcome distraction!

Emma