Teaching Fire and Hemlock

jstallcup at juno.com jstallcup at juno.com
Tue Oct 29 18:43:29 EST 2002

Good idea--thank you--I'll get a copy and check it out.  I also thought
about using dwj's article, too, though it might shut down
conversation--you know, "well, she says this is what she did and why."
end of conversation!  Whichever, I'll make sure to set it up better than
I did DLoD...

Thanks!

Jackie