New books - Sabriel

jstallcup at juno.com jstallcup at juno.com
Tue Oct 29 18:41:15 EST 2002

You could order it from Amazon.com...

And if you can't do that, I'll be happy to box up a copy for you and send
it off.  Just give me an address.  But I'll warn you, it does end halfway
through the adventure, which I found disconcerting!

Someone else said that they enjoyed the sequels (that is, sequels,
plural!!!)  Is Abhorson out somewhere in the world?

Jackie S.