Buying books on amazon.com ... anyone want discounts?

Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Tue Oct 29 17:57:31 EST 2002

I've been ordering quite a few books lately through Amazon.com  -- mostly
fantasy, science-fiction, children's books, autism/Asperger's, and cats,
but I'll be getting other types in the future as well.  I was just
wondering, would anyone like me to add them to my "Share The Love" list, so
they can get discounts if they order the same titles?  If so, toss your
account name & which types of books you're interested in to me.  :^)

(For those interested in autism titles, it should be possible to go through
Jypsy's store so she gets extra funds... :)

Denise

mustang at sonic.net ~~ http://www.sonic.net/mustang/moggy
"...she was alone, and had always been alone, and had
grown accustomed to it without knowing what she was
accustoming herself to." --R. McKinley, "Deerskin"