Puss in Boots?

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 05:40:03 EST 2002

I got it for a pound, I think. I don't think it's worth paying very much
more than that- it's aimed at young children and I don't think it's very
dwj-ish, it's just a nice simple retelling. There are illustrations but not
very memorable ones (at least I can't remember anything about them!)
Jennifer
--
 but since an infinite number of monkeys and typewriters must have an
infinite mass, the experimental setup would instantly collapse into a very