If you're really bored...

Chris R sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 27 20:21:46 EST 2002

I'm meant to be studying, but surveyage beats epic
similes...
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT
BE?
Horseshoe Bay (Northland, New Zealand) - but in a
parallel universe where it still is a deserted beach
and the neighbours never moved in for their
bulldoze-o-rama. *winces*

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Tatty white sneakers.

3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
Hair. Would be eyes, too, except I haven't forgiven
them yet for not working properly.

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
Can't remember. Too long ago. (Want money. Waaah.) A
friend's dubbing me Tatay, by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci,
though.

5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
See #1. Also in front of a fire with a book.

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
Work.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Shoulders.

8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
Mind, I hope.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
I get up at 7:30-ish. I _wake_ at about 9.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Garlic crusher.

11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Hypocrisy and uncalled-for aggression (<-- goes with
what Rosie said.) Also George Bush (heh, tautology),
bigotry, people who act as if other people don't count
(which is my personal definition of injustice), the
current mayor of Auckland, inconsiderate smokers and
wonky grammar.

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?
Piano or classical guitar. Or a good singing voice, if
I'm allowed.

13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
Blue.

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Feet. And a decent public transport system, please, Mr
Mayor.

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
Sometimes.

16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
Um. DWJ - The Homeward Bounders, Howl's Moving Castle.
Non-DWJ - the Marlow books (Antonia Forest), Swallows
and Amazons series (Arthur Ransome), Protector of the
Small series (Tamora Pierce), Chalet School series
(Elinor M. Brent-Dyer) The Shield Ring (Rosemary
Sutcliffe) - and I really liked I Capture the Castle
(Dodie Smith) which I just read after remembering
someone's recommendation to the list some time ago, so
thanks!

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Autumn.

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Defrosting the fridge.

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?
Teleportation.

20. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
No.

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
After a fashion.

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD
I'm lucky - all my loved ones are still around, so:
My Standard One teacher. I've got a thing or two to
say to _her._
Or if I was in the mood to say nice things, my seventh
form Latin teacher.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
Sunday.

24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
Don't have one. But I can confidently say that if I
did, it would be full of junk.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Sushi.

26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST
LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Only sending it to the list.

27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
See above.

28. DO YOU HAVE PETS?
One cat.

29. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY OTHER PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Just my cat, thanks. Although a miniature dragon
(trainable) would be fun.

Chris